Every year National Book Tokens give away a £1000 prize to a lucky student in their annual Book Bursary – enough to buy all of the books you will ever need for university.
The competition is now open, and you can nominate yourself online at nationalbooktokens.com/studentbooks, as well ask any number of friends and family to nominate you. If you win they’ll also get £50 for themselves!
National Book Tokens…
- can only be spent on books, including textbooks, non-fiction, and novels
- help budget for required university texts
- encourage reading for pleasure, which is shown to benefit mental health and wellbeing
- are accepted bookshops, online, and on eBooks at Blackwell’s
- are printed on sustainable FSC-certified board instead of plastic
The competition closes on Sunday 18th October. Enter now – You can change the world. But first, you need books!