The University of Liverpool’s Centre for Doctoral training in Distributed Algorithms (CDT) are currently looking for students to join their fully funded PhDs in Data Science, AI and Machine Learning.
The team aim to develop 60 PhD students to meet the world’s pressing need for highly-trained data scientists and work with industry and government to help solve real-world problems.
Applicants come from a range of subjects and backgrounds, including:
- Computer Science
- Department of Civil Engineering and Industrial Design
- Earth, Ocean and Ecological Sciences
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Geography and Planning
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
The fully funded PhD studentships are open to home and international students. You’ll be working as part of a cohort in a collaborative environment alongside other PhD students, postdoc researchers and data scientists. Other benefits include:
- PhD projects co-defined and co-supervised with a project partner
- Monthly tax-free payment of £1,338.50
- Annual research grant
- Placements in year 3
- Long-term employment potential
- Inclusive and supportive cohort environment
- Technical, professional and personal training and development
- Access to state-of-the-art high-performance computers
The team would love to hear from you. Please do get in touch to find out more.
Email Kelli or Sara (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
They will also be at the Careers Studio on Friday 22 July between 11am – 1pm – drop-in to speak to the team, no appointment necessary.
Click here to find out more and apply
- Click here to discover what our current students are working on and who with.
- Email one of our Student Ambassadors here and arrange a call with them.
- View our applicant information and guidance.
- Simon Maskell, CDT Director Bio