If you’re looking for something productive to do with your time over the summer, or want to earn some extra cash during the break from studying, there are lots of opportunities available right now.
Make sure you check out the new Handshake platform from Careers & Employability which is full of jobs, competitions, and exclusive online events. Here are just a few:
1. Mercedes-Benz Coding Challenge: Students are invited to submit their ideas for innovative new apps for vehicles. The challenge is open to students from all subjects and no technical knowledge is required. Enter for a chance to pitch your idea in front of Mercedes-Benz’s top-executives in Germany, win an internship and the chance to implement your idea.
2. CANVAS Student Intern: As part of the University’s roll-out of Canvas as its new Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), the Canvas Project Team are seeking to employ a number of student interns to support both promotion and training activities. Applications are now open – click here to find out more and apply.
3. Remote Tutor Roles: Fire Tech is the UK’s #1 technology day camp for children aged 9-17. They are currently recruiting Tutors for their new remote camps. If you are looking for a great role that you can complete from anywhere in the world then please read on and apply!
4. Virtual Campus Rep: Work remotely to promote the Edu-Pal China (EPC) programme, which offers an immersive language and cultural exchange experience between English-speaking young adults who are eager to discover Chinese language and culture, and like-minded Chinese host-families, who are interested in sharing their home and learning English (or another language). Click here for more details.
5. Drivers of Change Competition: Autocar are looking to hear from students interested in entering three exciting areas of the automotive industry: technology, digital and retail. Previous experience in automotive is not necessary to enter, and a winner will be selected for each category, receiving £5000. Click here to find out more and enter.
There are many more opportunities available for students available via Handshake, including job opportunities, and events such as digital skills bootcamp, and virtual employability sessions.
Don’t forget, if you’re applying for a job then you can also use our online resources and virtual Career Studio for help with all stages of the recruitment process.
All recent news
5 opportunities for students this autumn
Virtual events and activities to take part in over the summer
5 summer job opportunities you should check out
Open Languages: A new way to learn a modern language
Graduation Gallery: Our favourite ‘lockdown graduation’ photos
We are experiencing a high volume of calls from applicants at the moment. If you have sent an email about appealing your grades to our admissions team you do not need to do anything further. Please be assured we have everything we need for the moment. 1/2
UPDATE: We are coming out of clearing at 8pm this evening and will not be accepting additional applications after this time. Don't miss out, apply here now: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/clearing/clearing-courses/
#Clearing #LivOriginal #HelloLivUni
Haven’t secured your university place yet? There is still time to explore opportunities with us via clearing: https://liverpool.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/clearing/clearing-courses
#Clearing #HelloLivUni #LivOriginal