Our International Advice & Guidance team will be delivering a presentation to all EU, EEA and Swiss students today at 3:30pm about Brexit information for EU Students.
As you will be aware, the UK left the EU on 31 January 2020 and we are currently in the transition period until 11pm on 31 December 2020.
The presentation will:
- explain the transition period
- provide information about your immigration status
- advise you about the action you need to take
- inform you about the EU Settlement Scheme
- explain the future immigration system which EU, EEA and Swiss nationals will be subject to after the transition period if they are not eligible for the EU Settlement Scheme.
Please note, the session is not suitable for Irish students. Information for Irish students is available on the UK government website.
Can’t make today? The presentation will be published over the next few days to the International Advice & Guidance webpages.
For more information, please see our EU Settlement Scheme webpage here.
When: 3.30pm on Wednesday 25 November 2020
Where: To book a place please visit the International Advice & Guidance webpages.