If you’re graduating this December, take a minute to update your contact details by completing the Class of 2020 survey so that you can continue to access support from our Alumni and Careers and Employability teams.
As a graduate of the University of Liverpool, you will be part of a global network of more than 251,000 alumni in 189 countries around the world.
You’ll also gain access to a bundle of support, including:
- Digital careers support; including help with applications, CVs, covering letters, interviews and assessments
- Online employer sessions
- Access to the Handshake employability platform to connect with peers, alumni and employers
- Discounts on short courses
- Discounts on hotels and holiday accommodation
- Access to Liverpool Connect – our online networking platform that lets you connect with thousands of alumni
- Entrance to our graduate events and networking events
- Access to graduate job opportunities via Handshake
Speaking about the offer, Emma Moore Director of Careers and Employability said: “We want every student to know that the University is here for you beyond graduation. We will continue to offer you support and guidance, whether that means helping you to secure a job or providing you with opportunities that will enhance your career.”
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement & Regular Giving, Anita Irving, said: “Graduation is not the end of your relationship with the University of Liverpool, it’s just the beginning of a new phase. You’ll automatically become a member of our global alumni community when you graduate, so make sure to keep your details up to date to access all of the great benefits that come with being a Liverpool graduate.”
To ensure you don’t miss out update your contact details by taking the Class of 2020 survey now.