The Forage virtual internship programme allows you to gain work experience from top companies by taking part in online projects that replicate real-world activities.
Each internship includes an industry related task, allowing you to develop and evidence the transferable skills that employers look for in the workplace. Over the course of each 5-6 hours programme you will learn the relevant tools and skills necessary to complete tasks that you would undertake during a paid internship.
Taking part is simple;
- No applications or experience is required
- Learn highly relevant skills in your own time, at your own pace
- Your talent matters more than your connections
You can filter your search by employer or career interest to find the perfect programme to develop your skills, showcase your knowledge, and get you noticed by recruiters from top companies.
How the virtual internships work;
- Register with Forage, and search for a programme by employer or role.
- Enrol on a virtual programme that fits your career aims or explores new options.
- View video instructions and access curated resources to help you in the task.
- Compare your work with model examples and earn a certificate.
- Add your certificate to your Handshake Profile, CV, and LinkedIn.
- Upload your CV into the Forage platform to connect with recruiters.
With Forage, every student has a chance to get ahead, and you can take part in as many of the free virtual internships as you wish. It is a great way to build your CV, experience what real work looks like, and learn critical skills, alongside some of the best students across the world.