Today marks the end of this year’s Wellbeing Week, but it’s important to remember that there is support available all year round to look after your mental wellbeing.
Please remember, if you feel you need extra support at any time during your studies please visit our Student Support Services webpages.
The University has partnered with mental fitness app Fika to continue to give all students free access to an additional tool to stay motivated, productive, focused and connected during this period of remote work and study, as well as develop skills to help you in the future.
On the app you can work through courses, learn from expert psychologists, other students, academics and professional athletes in short video, audio and text programmes, to understand and improve the 7 skills of Mental Fitness. These are:
- Stress management
As you work your way through and complete each course, you can earn and download NCFE endorsed certificates. These certificates are worth 3 CPD points/hours and demonstrate essential personal development skills that look great to future employers, and can be added to your CV/LinkedIn profile etc.
Access to the Fika mental fitness app is FREE for all University of Liverpool students and staff.
How to download and log into the app
- Search for ‘Fika’ in the Appstore/Google Play store
- If you’re downloading on mobile click here
- Open the app and tap ‘Get started for Free’
- Search for University of Liverpool in the institution list and select
- Enter your liverpool.ac.uk email address and create a password
- Check your inbox for a verification email and click link within the email
- Complete registration and enjoy Fika.