A city-wide International Strategy Delivery Group (ISDG) has been set up to develop and deliver a pilot programme to welcome international undergraduate and postgraduate students to the Liverpool City Region from August to October 2021.
The Group have launched a competition for students to help create the logo to be used throughout all promotional communications.
The competition, which closes at 5pm on Monday, 19 July (new extended deadline) is open to any student aged 18+ in the Liverpool City Region. The Group are looking for; ‘a vibrant, eye catching Welcome logo that encapsulates a sense of the international diaspora within the Liverpool City Region.’
- Your design must be an entirely original unpublished work that you have created.
- A design that captures the spirit of an International Student Welcome but which is simple, clear and easily recognisable.
- It should not be too cluttered or use stereotypical images eg globe/world
- The logo could be a type treatment (eg uses the words International Student welcome) and/or can be an image-based design.
- The logo will need to be able to be applied across all promotional materials, including merchandising in print and online through social media channels and website.
- It should also be able to be applied in physical materials eg stickers, banners and large scale public display (exact dimensions will be provided upon successfully winning the competition, as and when required in the lead up to the programme).
- Your design should be effective in both colour and black and white versions.
- Your design should utilise a clear and accessible typeface which is readily available for Microsoft Office users both internally and externally.
How to enter
Please send all applications with the subject line “Welcome logo competition” to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday, 16 July 2021.
For further details and to download the Terms and Conditions please see here.