If you are an international student, paying your tuition fees and accommodation costs just got much easier.
Following the launch of the University’s new CIBC International StudentPay secure online portal, you can pay your student bills at any time, from anywhere in the world, and in your own currency.
With International StudentPay:
- Making a payment is easy and you can pay in your own currency
- You can choose how you want to pay: Depending on your home country or preferred payment method, you can choose to make a payment via: Bankwire, Pre-authorised payments, China Union Pay, e-Wallets.
- There are no hidden charges: You will be able to see how much you will have to pay depending on the payment method selected and current exchange rates. Plus your exchange rate will be fixed for 72 hours once you begin the payment process.
- You can monitor your payments: You will be able to track the progress and status of your payments online via the portal at any time. Plus you’ll receive updates and email reminders until your payment is complete.
- Guidance is available in different languages: You, your parents or other relatives can access payment guidance in a range of languages, making the payment process more transparent and easier to understand.
To find out more, visit our Making a Payment page.