We expect the highest level of academic integrity from every member of our community. You should have completed the KnowHow tutorial on academic integrity to ensure you are fully aware of what this entails and why it is so important.
Whether you are taking online re-sit assessments or in-person re-sit examinations on campus, please consider the following points in particular.
You should not:
- make use of or copy material or the papers of another student
- obtain or try to obtain, directly or indirectly, assistance in your work outside of that provided by your tutors
- give or try to give, directly or indirectly, assistance to any other student
- impersonate another student or knowingly allow yourself to be impersonated
In the event that a module coordinator suspects a student of having breached these Regulations, the matter may be referred for consideration under the University’s disciplinary procedures.
If you have any queries about the details of your assessments, whether online or in person, please contact your School Office.
There is a wide range of support you can access at any time as a University of Liverpool student. If you need support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can book an appointment using our online hub. The University also provides additional 24-hour support through Health Assured, and you can contact them by calling 0800 028 3766 at any time or you can download the Health Assured app which has lots of useful information.
KnowHow provides access to online tutorials to help you prepare for assessments including topics such as Academic Writing, Preparing for Exams, and Time Management. Access the tutorials via the KnowHow: Study for success module on Canvas:
- KnowHow: Study for Success – Health and Life Sciences
- KnowHow: Study for Success – Humanities and Social Sciences
- KnowHow: Study for Success – Science and Engineering
The Liaison Librarian for your subject can offer specialist subject support when researching for your assignments. You can book an online appointment with a Liaison Librarian online.