Exam and Assessment Timetables, as well as Academic Timetables for Semester Two will both be available to view via the Student Intranet in December.
Exam & Assessment Timetable
Your formal winter exam and assessment timetable will be available to view from Tuesday, 6 December. Your timetable will made available to you in two parts:
- Any centrally-organised University exams, either online exams (up to 24 hours in length) or any in-person exams (in a room on campus) you have will be listed within the Exam Timetable Portal found within the ‘Tools And Services’ section of the new Student Intranet (under the heading ‘Managing Your Studies’) or directly via https://student.liverpool.ac.uk/examtimetable/.
- Your School or Department will communicate information to you separately about locally organised assessments (online exam-style assessment completed over a longer timeframe up to five days), in-class tests, or coursework.
It is your responsibility to log in and check your timetable – it will not be emailed separately to you. Please note that the timetable portal will only become available from Tuesday, 6 December onwards.
If you have any queries about the details of your assessments please contact your School Office. More information about the different types of assessment and the regulations which apply can be found in the Regulations for the Conduct of Examinations 2022-23.
Academic Timetables for Semester Two
Students studying on Dentistry programmes will receive their timetable directly from their School. Students studying Medicine and Veterinary Science should check the app, and continue to refer to communications from their School for further detail and information regarding placements.
Depending on your area of study, additional activities – like field trips – may be added to your timetable during the semester. Please look out for emails from your Department about such activities and regularly check your timetable throughout the term.
The weeks before the formal assessment period begins can be difficult. Please remember the wide range of support you can access at any time as a University of Liverpool student. If you need support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can book an appointment using our online hub. The University also provides additional 24-hour support through Health Assured, and you can contact them by calling 0800 028 3766 at any time.
Specifically, in relation to assessments KnowHow is running a series of exam prep sessions as well as online tutorials to help you prepare for assessments including topics such as Academic Writing, Preparing for Exams, and Time Management. Dedicated sessions are available on online exams as well as how to answer short and essay style assessment questions. There is a mixture of online courses which can be completed in your own time and timed sessions which require booking. Please view the webpages for full details and to book.
Study for Success modules on Canvas are available at the following links:
- KnowHow: Study for Success – Health and Life Sciences
- KnowHow: Study for Success – Humanities and Social Sciences
- KnowHow: Study for Success – Science and Engineering
The Liaison Librarian for your subject can offer specialist subject support when researching for your assignments. Book an online appointment with a Liaison Librarian.