The University of Liverpool Enterprise Fund offers students the chance to apply for awards varying from £500-£5,000 to support the development of an existing enterprise or early-stage business idea.
You do not need to have a start-up already running, however, you will need to supply a business plan with as much detail as possible to show how the funding will help your business idea develop.
Examples of activities the fund can support include:
- Recruitment of staff
- Technical equipment, such as laptops, headphones, specialist equipment.
- Training/ short courses directly related to business
- Marketing activities
- Professional body membership
- Software packages
- Accountancy services (tax/VAT)
- Support contracted companies to undertake work i.e software development
- Business development activity
The Careers & Employability team will accept submissions until 17 March, but early applications are encouraged.
Make things happen with our enterprise programmes!
If you are looking to start a new enterprise or build entrepreneurial skills to be used in employment, then our Careers & Employability team can help you along the way.