The second week of our Feel Good February programme is full of events that will focus on keeping active, enhancing your wellbeing, and eating well for less.
There are lots of activities taking place around campus, including in our Feel Good February Tipi on Abercromby Square. Events taking place during the week include:
- Sport Liverpool free health checks, wellbeing walks, and free access to the gym, pool, classes, and multi-sports bookings all month.
- Live food demos with free taster samples, and the Starbucks Aroma Lab where you can learn all about the different coffee offerings whilst sampling a range of Starbucks coffee.
- Halls’ Crafternoon: Plant pot painting and herb planting with the Guild’s Sustainability Team. Learn how to plant and keep alive your very own herb pot for your kitchen windowsill.
- Careers that make a difference is the theme of a series panel events on Wednesday that will focus on employment sectors including teaching, health & social care, charities & non-profit, and government and public sector – offering insights into careers where you can have a real impact.
- National Pizza Day is on Thursday. Visit the tipi on Abercromby Square for a free slice of pizza and chat with our teams about services available to support you.
- Diversity and wellbeing in the workplace are the focus of a panel event on Thursday, featuring a range of partner organisations who will share their initiatives and programmes, and how you as a student or graduate can benefit.
- Lunchtime concert series with Akash Parekar and Harkiran Singh Sahota. Indian arts and culture company Milap visit Liverpool as part of their ‘Great British Gharana’ concert series.
Free Prize Draw for Staff & Students
Our month-long FREE prize draw continues, giving staff and students the chance to win a gift voucher from a list of some fantastic local businesses, as well as some lovely books all aimed at giving your wellbeing a little boost!
Do one thing
Throughout the month we would like to encourage everone to ‘do one thing’. Set a realistic, achievable goal that will help you feel good without piling on pressure, whether that’s getting involved in the organised activities or making time for yourself to go for a walk on a certain day each week.