Your Semester One exam results will be available to view in the Results Portal from 10am GMT on Thursday, 16 March 2023.
Please note, if you are a clinical student this information may not apply to you. Your school will be in touch regarding your assessment arrangements and subsequent results release in due course.
Viewing your results
Once you log into the Results Portal after 10am on Thursday, 16 March, you will see a page displaying your student information and your available component and module marks for Semester One.
Resits and retakes
If you would like to find out more about re-sits and re-takes, you might find this information on the Results webpages helpful.
If you need support, there are a number of teams at the University who can help:
- Student Support Services: Our Student Services team can help you with a range of non-academic issues including: counselling, mental health, money and advice. Student Services are based in the Alsop Building on University Square and you can book an appointment with the team via the online booking system.
- Health Assured advice: Health Assured offer students a free, confidential advice line, with help available to talk through any problem, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can call the 24/7 helpline for free on 0800 028 3766.
- Academic support: The KnowHow team provide online academic support to help you to succeed in your studies.
- Schools and departments: You may find it helpful to talk to your school or your department.
- The Guild: The Guild offer free and confidential advice and are independent from the University.
- Self-help hub: Our self-help hub has resources for a number of different topics including anxiety, depression, stress, imposter syndrome and sleep. The range of resources are designed to give you some ideas on what you can do to stop problems from escalating.