Liverpool Fashion Summit is taking place next month (9-11 September) and you can now book a free ticket to their online discussions and upcycling workshops. #LFS2020
Wednesday, 9 September 2020
- 10am – Conversation with… Anu Menon (CEO of Freedom Row)
- 12om – Workshop: Upcycling your jeans with SewEasy
- 2pm – Round table led discussion: Is modern slavery endemic in fashion?
Thursday, 10 September 2020
- 10am – Conversation with… Dr Helen Goworek (University of Durham)
- 12pm – Workshop: Weaving with recycled materials with The Liverpool Weaving Company
- 2pm – Round table discussion: Can the circular economy tackle the issues of fashion?
Friday, 11 September 2020
- 10am – Conversation with… Kate & Sarah (Make Thread)
- 12pm – Workshop: Creative mending with SewEasy
- 2pm – Round table discussion: Building a fashion business based on sustainability
You can now book a free ticket to the above talks online.
Pitch your community sustainability idea by Tuesday, 1 September 2020 to The Sustainable Fund and you could win £500 to bring your project to life. Email the Liverpool Fashion Summit for more information.
About the Liverpool Fashion Summit
The Liverpool Fashion Summit is the first student-led event that brings together the brightest minds to tackle the biggest issues in one of the world’s most polluting industries. The Summit provide a platform for businesses, consumers and academics to debate and discuss industry trends and best practice, raise awareness of the key barriers to change, and look to ourselves to explore the part we can all play.