Our Development & Alumni Relations team are looking for students to work as telephone fundraisers for a new Alumni and Friends fundraising campaign.
As a student fundraiser you’ll talk to graduates from around the world to help support students in need and accelerate life-saving research at the University of Liverpool. As well as asking alumni for their support through a donation, you’ll also answer any questions they may have and help to keep database records up to date.
Duties and responsibilities
The main duties will include calling graduates, speaking to them about the University and encouraging their support for students at Liverpool today through a donation to the Alumni and Friends Fund.
This is not just an opportunity for you to earn around your study commitments! It will provide you with the chance to enhance your work experience and the build your CV, setting you apart from others in the job market. There are some valuable skills to be learnt such as negotiation, diplomacy, communication in a business environment, and last, but not least, the gentle art of persuasion!
- The campaign will take place on campus from7 March until 8 May 2022
- You will be required to work at least two shifts a week on campus, from 6-9 pm on weekdays and 3-6 pm on Sundays. You you can choose the shifts you work.
- There will be a 3-week break during Easter 4 – 24 April
- You will need to attend two compulsory training sessions on Saturday 5 March and Sunday 6 March.
- The deadline to apply is 30 January 2022.
Find out more and apply
The team are interviewing weekly and strongly encourage you to apply as soon as you can before the deadline on 30 January.
Before making your application, make sure you get some help with your CV – Our Career Coaches will happily work with you on updating and improving your CV. They can also help you through all stages of the Application and Interview Process.